Nowadays, companies active in the areas of exploration and production are required to set up a QHSE Integrated Management System which conforms to international standards, in order to guarantee a decent performance. Petroiran Development Company has achieved this goal through following the
ISO-TS29001:2010 ,ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 , OHSAS18001:2007 , HSE-MS Model standards for QHSE.
Petroiran Development Company has always been determined to pursue the principles and fundamentals of QHSE and be committed to taking advantage of management and invaluable professional experience in all projects, activities and tasks at premium levels possible.
The goal of establishing HSE-MS and Integrated Management Systems is reducing the number of incidents and protection of the environment as well as protecting company’s assets and finally improving the image and the reputation of the company. For achieving these goals, Petroiran Development Company is pursuing the following policies:
- Taking proactive and preventive measures against environmental issues and trying to create a safe and secured place of work
- Developing the culture of Health, Quality and Environment
- Applying creative approaches for realizing a balanced growth and increasing market share
-- Creating efficient, effective and appropriate infrastructure, using state-of-the-art technology
-- Effective management of the projects in order to maximize client satisfaction
- Promoting staff capabilities by setting up effective competency building programs
- Organizing corporate procedures with special emphasis on real staff participation
A thorough comparison of Lost Time Incidents (LTI), at Petroiran Development Company with the international figures in this regard (OGP) reveals lower rates of incidents in the projects developed by the company and its subsidiaries. The following achievements of the company in this regard are worth-mentioning:
• Hitting the record of 1000 working days of no incident leading to (LTI) in the Salman project
• Hitting the record of 1,000 working days of no incident leading to (LTI) in the South Pars Development Project which has been executed by the company subsidiaries
• Achieving Zero Fatality record in all projects of Petroiran