Nusrat and Farzam oil fields are located 35 kilometers southeast of Siri Island in the Persian Gulf and are shared with the United Arab Emirates.
Project start date: 2000
Type of contract: Buyback
- Enhancing oil production and reaching the maximum production rate of 16,450 barrels per day in Nusrat Field
- Operation of the field with an initial production of 15,000 barrels of crude oil per day in the Farzam field
- Workover, completion and re-drilling of 4 wells and drilling and completion of a new well in Nusrat Field
- Drilling a new multi-branch appraisal well in Farzam Field
- Interpretation of 3D seismic data and comprehensive study of the reservoir in Farzam Field